Opposing Viewpoints in Context is an online resource covering hot social issues. It helps students research, analyze and organize a broad variety of data for conducting research, completing writing assignments, preparing for debates, creating presentations and more.
- Explore issues from all perspectives
- Pro/con viewpoint essays
- Topic overviews
- More than 300 primary source documents
- Biographies of social activists and reformers
- Court-case overviews
- Periodical articles
- Statistical tables, charts and graphs
- Images and a link to Google Image Search
What do you need to do to view this? Just a library card and then it can be viewed from anywhere.
Find out more here at our eLibrary