Do you love food, nearly as much as you like to read? Then you’ll be just as excited as me to discover this cosy crime series written by the author Joanne Fluke.
The series is based around the main character , baker extraordinaire Hannah Swensen, who has a penchant for baking all things sweet, but the unfortunate habit of stumbling upon crime scenes.
With delectable titles such as : Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder, Lemon Meringue Pie Murder, Key Lime Pie Murder and Red Velvet Cupcake Murder, who can resist.
The First book in the series is ‘The Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder’
Hannah already has her hands full trying to dodge her mother’s attempts to marry her off while running ‘The Cookie Jar’, Lake Eden’s most popular bakery. But once Ron LaSalle, the beloved delivery man from the Cozy Cow Dairy, is found murdered behind her bakery with Hannah’s famous Chocolate Chip Crunchies scattered around him, her life just can’t get any worse. Determined not to let her cookies get a bad reputation, she sets out to track down a killer. But if she doesn’t watch her back, Hannah’s sweet life may get burned to a crisp (sourced from the blurb on our Nove-L website )
This series of novels can be found in e-book format here on our Nove-L website
The books we have in the Hannah Swensen series include:
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder (#1)
- Blueberry Muffin Murder (#3)
- Lemon Meringue Pie Murder (#4)
- Fudge Cupcake Murder (#5)
- Sugar Cookie Murder (#6)
- Peach Cobbler Murder (#7)
- Cherry Cheesecake Murder (#8)
- Key Lime Pie Murder (#9)
- Candy Cane Murder – short story (#9.5)
- Carrot Cake Murder (#10)
- Cream Puff Murder (#11)
- Plum Pudding Murder (#12)
- Apple Turnover Murder (#13)
- Gingerbread Cookie Murder – short story (#13.5)
- Devils Food Cake Murder (#14)
- Red Velvet Cupcake Murder (#16)